Fields of Fire:: Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Convoy Ambush Case Studies Volume I - Korea and Vietnam by Richard E. Killblane

3 posters

Go down

Convoy Ambush Case Studies Volume I - Korea and Vietnam by Richard E. Killblane Empty Convoy Ambush Case Studies Volume I - Korea and Vietnam by Richard E. Killblane

Post by OTB Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Diligent late-night recon up Saigon back alleys...
OTB
OTB
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Convoy Ambush Case Studies Volume I - Korea and Vietnam by Richard E. Killblane Empty Re: Convoy Ambush Case Studies Volume I - Korea and Vietnam by Richard E. Killblane

Post by Garryowen Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:41 am

That is a good one OTB. That was the source for a number of my items in my Random Historical Notes. It helped me greatly in developing the special rules I use for convoy ambush games.

Tom

Convoy Ambush Case Studies Volume I - Korea and Vietnam by Richard E. Killblane 7zgz5aA
Garryowen
Garryowen
Legacy Member
Legacy Member

Back to top Go down

Convoy Ambush Case Studies Volume I - Korea and Vietnam by Richard E. Killblane Empty Re: Convoy Ambush Case Studies Volume I - Korea and Vietnam by Richard E. Killblane

Post by blucanu Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:51 am

The link to this no longer works. I have found these two alternatives which will download the pdf:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Trevor
blucanu
blucanu
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by OTB Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:02 am

Thanks Trevor Smile

Diligent late-night recon up Saigon back alleys...
OTB
OTB
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down