Fields of Fire:: Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOGCAST Podcasts

2 posters

Go down

SOGCAST  Podcasts  Empty SOGCAST Podcasts

Post by jimmila Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:43 pm

Not sure if this is the right place to put this (so feel free to move it if need be )

For those who enjoy listening to Podcasts these seem like a goldmine of information. "SogCast" is intended to be a podcast of SOG  history .

this is where I found out about it ;   https://www.sandboxx.us/blog/sogcast-a-special-operations-podcast-that-keeps-history-alive/?fbclid=IwAR0G_63lVXIgosphocsB33M8MQjrIcwkkbetAnQ4nA8L6DPH72hHn-V6FC4

and here ;    

I've only listened to one of these ( # 001 ) that was hosted by John Stryker Meyer (author of "Across the Fence" and a few more ) and it was excellent to hear them talk about incidents and history they helped to create. Really good to hear the voices of these legends and their reflections and insights.

If you enjoy Podcasts this might be very interesting if you are into this aspect of Vietnam special forces history  .
jimmila
jimmila
Legacy Member
Legacy Member

Back to top Go down

SOGCAST  Podcasts  Empty Re: SOGCAST Podcasts

Post by Garryowen Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:36 am

I have listened to 11 or 12, starting at the beginning. They are unbelievable.

You can also watch them on YouTube.

There is another series by Jocko Willinks which has a number of SOG veterans. John Stryker Meyer has been interviewed by Jocko three times and he appears with all of the other SOG veterans being interviewed, at least in all of the 6-8 of those I have watched.

Both series are available on podcast platforms and on YouTube.

I have been meaning to do a post on them, but never get to it.

Tom

SOGCAST  Podcasts  7zgz5aA
Garryowen
Garryowen
Legacy Member
Legacy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmila Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:53 pm

Hi again Tom ,

I agree , these are amazing podcasts to listen to . I've only heard half a dozen .

I've only just found these (via Youtube) and mastered the technology (wifi earphones) to listen to them as podcasts off my 'phone while I do shed jobs . ...21st Century man indeed !

moving forward .
jimmila
jimmila
Legacy Member
Legacy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down