Fields of Fire:: Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SALE] 20mm Vietnam collection going up for sale on E Bay

4 posters

Go down

[SALE] 20mm Vietnam collection going up for sale on E Bay Empty [SALE] 20mm Vietnam collection going up for sale on E Bay

Post by alcal Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:33 pm

Hi guys just a heads up to let you know i am giving up my 20mm Vietnam collection followed by my 20mm WWW2 collection.i have a debt i can`t shake off so there going under the hammer.The sale will include all figures all villages all helicopters all vehicles and the brown water navy , some of the small palm trees and the fire base.Also i have a load of plastic helicopter and fighter  planes i never built .I`m keeping the river and the paddy fields to use with my 28mm kit. Il come back and hopefully link the start of the sale. I will number each sale and put a note to say which is the last one.

Cheers AL
alcal
alcal
Legacy Member
Legacy Member

Back to top Go down

[SALE] 20mm Vietnam collection going up for sale on E Bay Empty Re: [SALE] 20mm Vietnam collection going up for sale on E Bay

Post by OTB Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:06 am

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully they can go to a good home.

Diligent late-night recon up Saigon back alleys...
OTB
OTB
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

[SALE] 20mm Vietnam collection going up for sale on E Bay Empty Re: [SALE] 20mm Vietnam collection going up for sale on E Bay

Post by BravoSix Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:29 am

Oh that IS a shame. I echo OTB's sentiments alcal, I too hope it finds a good home.

-Todd
BravoSix
BravoSix
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

https://fieldsoffire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alcal Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:41 am

Ok started posting the item list goes up to 38 when i manage to list the all and the follow up to this will be all the plastic kits and the fire base cheers AL
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175961491850
alcal
alcal
Legacy Member
Legacy Member

OTB likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by thomastmcc Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:50 pm

hi Al i did message you on fb if that was you .. pity mate
thomastmcc
thomastmcc
Legacy Member
Legacy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down