Fields of Fire:: Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High praise for Full Metal Miniatures

3 posters

Go down

High praise for  Full Metal Miniatures Empty High praise for Full Metal Miniatures

Post by BravoSix Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:04 pm

I figured I'd kick off this forum by giving high praise for Simon over at Full Metal Miniatures. I've been dealing with him for months since uglyfatbloke turned me on to his line of Vietnam minis sculpted by Robi Baker, and he's gone over and above with his customer service. In one instance, I had a VC figure with a broken bayonet and Simon replaced that and threw in a couple of bonus figures as well with my next order.

In May, one of my packages went missing via post and Simon replaced said package promptly!

All in all, an excellent company with stellar customer service. I look forward to continued dealings with Full Metal Miniatures.

Link: Full Metal Miniatures

Rating: High praise for  Full Metal Miniatures 3322738404 High praise for  Full Metal Miniatures 3322738404 High praise for  Full Metal Miniatures 3322738404 High praise for  Full Metal Miniatures 3322738404 High praise for  Full Metal Miniatures 3322738404

-Todd
BravoSix
BravoSix
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

https://fieldsoffire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

High praise for  Full Metal Miniatures Empty Re: High praise for Full Metal Miniatures

Post by BravoSix Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:21 pm

A couple of more orders since this review, and the customer service, shipping and all around transaction continues to be top notch. Simon has a lot of things going on now due to the pandemic, having just moved house, and he works full time, but still manages this level of service.

A lot of wargaming companies (in general, not necessarily Nam related) can learn a thing or two from him.

-Todd
BravoSix
BravoSix
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

https://fieldsoffire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

High praise for  Full Metal Miniatures Empty Re: High praise for Full Metal Miniatures

Post by Deadhead Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:45 am

A very imaginative range as well and I found him very helpful in e mail contacts. I hope he continues to prosper and expands the range further

Liam
Deadhead
Deadhead

Back to top Go down

Post by thomastmcc Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:16 am

simon is good guy done some 3d work for him last year..
thomastmcc
thomastmcc
Legacy Member
Legacy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down