Fields of Fire:: Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acheson Creations to close down in May

3 posters

Go down

Acheson Creations to close down in May Empty Acheson Creations to close down in May

Post by Darby Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:32 pm

Looks like old Craig is finally retiring and shutting down Acheson Creations. He will apparently be selling off molds and masters for his miniatures, buildings, clutter, etc. So, if you've got a hankering to produce some pretty VN stuff in various scales, go check out what he's got and get on his list.

Acheson Creations to close down in May 7zgz5aA
Oh give me a hoooome where the NVA roam, and the air support is stacked up all daaaaaay
Darby
Darby
Legacy Member
Legacy Member

Back to top Go down

Acheson Creations to close down in May Empty Re: Acheson Creations to close down in May

Post by BravoSix Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:15 pm

This was sad to hear when the announcement was made. Another great supplier closing it's doors. I was able to get a bunch of his African statuary for my "Darkest Africa" project before he closed up. I personally wasn't a big fan of his Vietnam themed terrain.

-Todd
BravoSix
BravoSix
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

https://fieldsoffire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Acheson Creations to close down in May Empty Re: Acheson Creations to close down in May

Post by OTB Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:25 pm

And check out his Vietnam War photos while you're there (scroll down to see him with an M60):

https://achesoncreations.com/index.php/vietnam?thumb_limitstart=0

Diligent late-night recon up Saigon back alleys...
OTB
OTB
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down