Fields of Fire:: Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Military Overview Book About Vietnam?

2 posters

Go down

Best Military Overview Book About Vietnam? Empty Best Military Overview Book About Vietnam?

Post by irishserb Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:30 am

Is there a volume (or several) offering an overview of Vietnam that focusses on US military operations, and leaves the political, US homefront, media coverage stuff out? I've got a few books that are overviews of the war, but they are loaded history prior to US involvement, the arguments over the war, the internal struggle in the US, and really don't offer the type of chronological progression of the conduct of military operations in Vietnam.

Most of my Vietnam War reading over the years has been personal accounts or focused on individual battles, so looking for something that helps tie it all together more cohesively for me, without being cluttered with lots of explanation of what’s happening in the White House or US university campuses at any given moment.

Thanks,
irishserb

irishserb
irishserb
Legacy Member
Legacy Member

https://irishserb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Best Military Overview Book About Vietnam? Empty Re: Best Military Overview Book About Vietnam?

Post by OTB Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:36 am

This is a good military overview of the war:

Best Military Overview Book About Vietnam? Stanto10

Diligent late-night recon up Saigon back alleys...
OTB
OTB
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Best Military Overview Book About Vietnam? Empty Re: Best Military Overview Book About Vietnam?

Post by irishserb Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:25 pm

Ordered.

Many Thanks,
irishserb
irishserb
irishserb
Legacy Member
Legacy Member

https://irishserb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down