Fields of Fire:: Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armaments in Miniature - 15mm Nam Era Fixed Wing

3 posters

Go down

Armaments in Miniature - 15mm Nam Era Fixed Wing Empty Armaments in Miniature - 15mm Nam Era Fixed Wing

Post by BravoSix Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:15 pm

I saw this posted over at LAF by "irishserb" and asked him to post it here. I wasn't sure if he would, so decided to go ahead and re-post this.

irishserb wrote:I figured that I'd shared this here, as there are quite a number of Vietnam gamers on the forum.  Armaments in Miniature have the O-2 Skymaster, A-37 Dragonfly, and OV-10 Bronco available in 15mm for $15.00 each.  I received my models a couple of days ago, and took a few quick pics.  You'll need to e-mail Dave about these, as i don't believe he's had time to get them listed on his site yet. The castings are in resin and are flawless, each comes with weapon and/or drop tank options. AIM also has decals available for these models.

Their website is at: Armaments in Miniature

Armaments in Miniature - 15mm Nam Era Fixed Wing PkiCcEw

Armaments in Miniature - 15mm Nam Era Fixed Wing 0t5ChFb

Armaments in Miniature - 15mm Nam Era Fixed Wing ZU2uj5N

-Todd
BravoSix
BravoSix
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

https://fieldsoffire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Armaments in Miniature - 15mm Nam Era Fixed Wing Empty Re: Armaments in Miniature - 15mm Nam Era Fixed Wing

Post by irishserb Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:02 pm

Hi, Just wanted to add that Dave Schmid at AIM has decal sheets for these aircraft as well, I think at $4.00 USD each. I understand that he has an OV-10 sheet for the Black Ponies. I didn't order the decals as I do Vietnam in 20mm and have my Nam aircraft in 1/72. My 15mm O-2 and OV-10s will be with the 20th TASS in Germany during the 1970s, and the A-37s will see action with African imagi-nations.

Turnaround time on my order was under two weeks.

I understand that he also is nearing completion of a few other Vietnam era models, the F-5, F-100, A-1, and B-26, which will be awesome to have in 15mm. If you aren't familiar with his work, the models are beautifully detailed and among the best best resin castings that I have ever seen.

irishserb
irishserb
Legacy Member
Legacy Member

https://irishserb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Armaments in Miniature - 15mm Nam Era Fixed Wing Empty Re: Armaments in Miniature - 15mm Nam Era Fixed Wing

Post by Darby Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:48 am

I;'m eyeballing the O-2 for my next round of gaming purchases. It looks fantastic!

Armaments in Miniature - 15mm Nam Era Fixed Wing 7zgz5aA
Oh give me a hoooome where the NVA roam, and the air support is stacked up all daaaaaay
Darby
Darby
Legacy Member
Legacy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BravoSix Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:17 am

I think the Dragonfly is one of my fave fixed wing designs of all the Nam era aircraft. Might have to add one to my 15mm collection.

Armaments in Miniature - 15mm Nam Era Fixed Wing 2978865434

-Todd
BravoSix
BravoSix
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

https://fieldsoffire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down