Fields of Fire:: Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is everyone doing with this build?

4 posters

Go down

How is everyone doing with this build? Empty How is everyone doing with this build?

Post by BravoSix Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:39 am

Well November is almost upon us which means the end of the month will arrive in no time. Just wondering how you guys are getting on with your builds? I haven't seen any update pics in a while, so figured I'd ask. Wink

-Todd
BravoSix
BravoSix
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

https://fieldsoffire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How is everyone doing with this build? Empty Re: How is everyone doing with this build?

Post by OTB Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:58 am

I'm putting a second coat on the hands and faces - nothing to photograph because it all looks the same - only 60 figures to go and then I give them a facial wash and start on the sleeves prior to doing the fiddly bits.

Diligent late-night recon up Saigon back alleys...
OTB
OTB
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

How is everyone doing with this build? Empty Re: How is everyone doing with this build?

Post by FlyinSquirrel Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:42 am

I have 4 in progress to figure out colors. Just been too lazy to take a picture and also have some other painting projects going along as well.

-Rod

How is everyone doing with this build? 7zgz5aA
FlyinSquirrel
FlyinSquirrel
Legacy Member
Legacy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BadMoon Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:46 am

My ARVN are finished and the first clear coat applied, after taking yesterday off to clean up the partial ceiling collapse thanks to Hurricane Zeta, I'll be moving on to inking and basing today, hopefully will be done by Sunday(?)

-BadMoon
BadMoon
BadMoon
Legacy Member
Legacy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BravoSix Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:44 am

BadMoon wrote:...after taking yesterday off to clean up the partial ceiling collapse thanks to Hurricane Zeta

Yikes Badmoon! Surprised Hope everyone is ok?

-Todd
BravoSix
BravoSix
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BadMoon Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:01 pm

Zeta was the third "near miss" by a Hurricane in 2 months....the first two did little to no damage, this time lost a good sized limb off one of my trees in the back, and a 4x3 section of gypsum board on the ceiling of my sunroom/studio. The sunroom addition has always had leaking issues, so no real surprise, no major damage, just a mess to clean up.

-BadMoon
BadMoon
BadMoon
Legacy Member
Legacy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BravoSix Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:43 am

Well glad to hear you're safe man. That's the main thing. How is everyone doing with this build? 685395913

-Todd
BravoSix
BravoSix
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BravoSix Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:48 pm

Looks like this build has ended at this point. Can't tell from the posts how everyone fared. How is everyone doing with this build? 62057265

-Todd
BravoSix
BravoSix
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlyinSquirrel Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:07 pm

I failed miserably. How is everyone doing with this build? 1932258544

-Rod

How is everyone doing with this build? 7zgz5aA
FlyinSquirrel
FlyinSquirrel
Legacy Member
Legacy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down