Fields of Fire:: Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLD] Flames of War Nam : Blackhorse Armored Cavalry Troop - New in Box

2 posters

Go down

[SOLD] Flames of War Nam : Blackhorse Armored Cavalry Troop - New in Box Empty [SOLD] Flames of War Nam : Blackhorse Armored Cavalry Troop - New in Box

Post by BravoSix Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:58 pm

For Sale... 1 Complete Flames of War Nam - Blackhorse Armored Cavalry Troop Box Set (15mm Armor). I'm putting this up here on FOF before I list it locally on Facebook Marketplace, in case any of our members need a copious amount of armor for their Nam games. I like the Flashpoint ACAVs better and am using a March to Hell 3D printed Sheridan for my own games, so no longer have a need for this.

This is OOP and hard to find, and I recently saw it on eBay for $90USD!! confused

Asking $60. Buyer to pay for shipping from Canada.

[SOLD] Flames of War Nam : Blackhorse Armored Cavalry Troop - New in Box 2tRBtXY

Last edited by BravoSix on Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

-Todd
BravoSix
BravoSix
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

https://fieldsoffire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[SOLD] Flames of War Nam : Blackhorse Armored Cavalry Troop - New in Box Empty Re: [SOLD] Flames of War Nam : Blackhorse Armored Cavalry Troop - New in Box

Post by Darby Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:37 am

Sent this to a friend, hopefully he bites!

[SOLD] Flames of War Nam : Blackhorse Armored Cavalry Troop - New in Box 7zgz5aA
Oh give me a hoooome where the NVA roam, and the air support is stacked up all daaaaaay
Darby
Darby
Legacy Member
Legacy Member

Back to top Go down

[SOLD] Flames of War Nam : Blackhorse Armored Cavalry Troop - New in Box Empty Re: [SOLD] Flames of War Nam : Blackhorse Armored Cavalry Troop - New in Box

Post by BravoSix Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:18 am

Thanks buddy! cheers

-Todd
BravoSix
BravoSix
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

https://fieldsoffire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down