Fields of Fire:: Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empress Miniatures

4 posters

Go down

Empress Miniatures Empty Empress Miniatures

Post by FlyinSquirrel Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:18 pm

Empress has a great selection of many different wargaming periods, but I will limit this to the relevant topic of their Vietnam range.  The range currently has Anzacs, USMC, NVA, VC, and some civilians.  There are figures for the Indochina range too.  The figure size is  28mm.

So far I have bought their NVA and USMC and just love 'em.  The sculpting of the miniatures is wonderful.  Most of the packs come with 4 miniatures in their own distinct poses.  There's no set pattern to their gear either with each figure just having a natural looking assortment of equipment.

The casting is really clean and I have hardly had to do any cleaning of the miniatures.

They also have a growing of vehicles (1/50 scale) and crew which I hope to get soon to expand my armies.

Shipping is hard to really gauge right now during the pandemic, but I will say I was pleasantly surprised at the speed of my last order!  I have placed 3 orders so far for their Vietnam miniatures and expect to make many more purchases.

Link: Empress Miniatures Vietnam Range

Overall Experience is Empress Miniatures 3322738404 Empress Miniatures 3322738404 Empress Miniatures 3322738404 Empress Miniatures 3322738404 Empress Miniatures 3322738404 (Excellent)

-Rod

Empress Miniatures 7zgz5aA
FlyinSquirrel
FlyinSquirrel
Legacy Member
Legacy Member

Back to top Go down

Empress Miniatures Empty Re: Empress Miniatures

Post by BravoSix Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:53 pm

I agree. I've only ordered from Empress a couple of times, but each time it was timely customer service!

-Todd
BravoSix
BravoSix
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

https://fieldsoffire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul@ Empress Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:39 am

Just seen this. Huge thanks for this from myself and Christine Empress Miniatures 3982029394
Paul@ Empress
Paul@ Empress

Back to top Go down

Post by General Castries Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:04 am

The Empress Miniature Indochina figures are the one reason why I've moved from 20mm to 28mm. The figures are terrific, with a great sense of animation!

Tim

Empress Miniatures 7zgz5aA
General Castries
General Castries
Legacy Member
Legacy Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul@ Empress Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:51 am

General Castries wrote:The Empress Miniature Indochina figures are the one reason why I've moved from 20mm to 28mm.  The figures are terrific, with a great sense of animation!

Tim

Many thanks for that. cheers
Paul@ Empress
Paul@ Empress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down