Fields of Fire:: Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flashpoint Miniatures - Top Notch!

Go down

Flashpoint Miniatures - Top Notch! Empty Flashpoint Miniatures - Top Notch!

Post by BravoSix Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:18 pm

Some feedback long overdue for Flashpoint Miniatures owned by our very own jimmi. Not motivated by admiration for the guy, but I've had excellent service from Flashpoint over the years and it was always top notch! So I figured it was high time to give credit where it's due. Smile

When I first started my 15mm project years back, jimmi helped me grab a few individual figures I was missing from packs I'd bought elsewhere. Fast forward to fall last year when I placed an order from jimmi and had the packs in my hot little hands super fast to Canada all the way from Australia. Jimmi has inherited a great product line and has helped it grow over the years.

As for the product, there's loads of detail on the15mm figures (sculpted by Anton DuCrot) and vehicles I've purchased are cast in quality resin that clean up and paint up nicely.

Kudos to jimmi and Flashpoint!

Link: Flashpoint Miniatures - Vietnam

Rating: Flashpoint Miniatures - Top Notch! 3322738404 Flashpoint Miniatures - Top Notch! 3322738404 Flashpoint Miniatures - Top Notch! 3322738404 Flashpoint Miniatures - Top Notch! 3322738404 Flashpoint Miniatures - Top Notch! 3322738404

-Todd
BravoSix
BravoSix
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

https://fieldsoffire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down